Tuff Stuff Evolution CAC-365 Seated Arm Curl Bench
The Tuff Stuff Evolution Seated Arm Curl Bench is a great addition to any home gym or personal training facility that wants to add a little more specificity into their workout routine. Popularized by the first ever Mr. Olympia Larry Scott, preacher curls became a staple of anyone trying to grow their biceps with this strict movement. Like all of their products, Tuff Stuff puts the same quality design into every product they produce and this bench is no exception.
- Large contoured arm support
- Pull-pin for height adjustment
- Quality rubber padded bar cradle
- Weight load capacity of 400 lbs / 181 kgs
- High-density cushion upholstered in premium grade naugahyde
- Home Lifetime Warranty* and Light Commercial Warranty
- Weight: 75lbs
- Dimensions: 44 × 28 × 40 in
HOME LIFETIME WARRANTY
Lifetime on everything to the original purchaser when used only in a HOME environment, applies to defects from manufacturer only.
LIGHT COMMERCIAL WARRANTY
- 10 YEARS: Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks.
- 1 YEAR: Cables, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, finish and rubber grips.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.
- Light Commercial Use: Light Commercial warranty applies only to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more than 30 people per day.