Welcome to Bandit Fitness Equipment! We are committed to providing the best fitness equipment and service to our valued customers. Please read the following Terms of Sale carefully before placing an order. By purchasing from us, you agree to these terms.
Deposit / Payment Terms
Orders require a minimum 50% deposit, with the balance due upon delivery, or within 60 days after the order is placed, whichever comes first. In addition, rolled flooring orders require prepayment to initiate processing. Government municipalities are offered 30-day net terms for balances due. A 3% fee will be applied to credit card transactions exceeding $10,000. There are no fees for cash, check, financing, leasing, or ACH transfers.
Returns within 30 days of delivery or pickup will be subject to restocking fees as follows:
- Stocked items: A 15% restocking fee applies.
- Special order items: A 30% restocking fee applies.
Please note the following:
- Custom rolled flooring, trimmed or cut flooring, labor, delivery and installation services, and shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Returns requiring pickup will incur additional fees equivalent to the original Delivery & Installation fees on the invoice.
- All returned items must be in their original condition and with all accompanying accessories.
- Customized items (custom paint, embroidery, logos) cannot be returned or canceled once the order is placed.
- Special order items that have already been shipped from the vendor cannot be canceled and will be treated as a return.
- Pre-owned items, final sale, or clearance items are non-returnable.
For items taken from our standard inventory, you can cancel your order up until the day before the scheduled delivery.
Customers who choose to pick up equipment are responsible for the safe travel, setup, and assembly of the equipment. Items not picked up within 60 days from order date will be treated as a return with any applicable restocking fees charged.
Warranties provided by the manufacturer are the responsibility of the purchaser to register upon receiving the product. Manufacturer warranties must be registered to file any warranty claims. Equipment placed in non air-conditioned environments (garages, sheds, porches, etc.), even temporarily, are significantly more susceptible to rust and wear. Environmental wear is not covered under any warranty from Bandit Fitness Equipment or its vendors.
Questions? Call us at (727) 573-5500 or email us at email@example.com!