SportsArt V886 Eco-Natural Verso Cross Trainer
SportsArt's Eco-Natural line includes the very unique Verso Alternate Trainer. 3 Machines in one, with a variable on-the-fly mechanism to switch between mid-workout. An Elliptical Trainer, a Cycle, and a Stepper are all interchangeable at the press of a button, completely changing the fixed motion of the Verso to match the movement of each setting.
- 3-in-1 Cross Trainer offers variability
- On-the-fly mode and motion change
- Fingertip and toggle controls for quick adjustments
- Unit Weight: 607.2 lbs / 276 kg
- Dimensions: 103 x 37 x 70 in / 262 x 94 x 178 cm
- Stepper Height: 6–10 in / 15.24–25.4 cm
- Cycle Crank Arm: 8.5–14.5 in / 21.6–36.8 cm
- Elliptical Stride Height: 4.5–10 in / 11.43–25.4 cm
- Elliptical Stride Length: 15–31 in / 38.1–78.7 cm
- Resistance: 40 Levels
- Power Requirement: Self-Powered
- Max User Weight: 500 lb / 227.3 kg
- Read Outs: Heart Rate, Cardio Zone, Weight Loss Zone, Time, Distance, Calories, Resistance, Stride Heights, Human Watts, Stride Length, Strides/Min
- Workout Programs: Manual, Interval 1-1, 1-2, 2-2, Plateau, Random, Track, Weight Loss, Cardio, Custom HR
- Features: 3-in-1 Cross Trainer; Switch between stepper, cycle, and elliptical on-the-fly; Console and handle based controls for easy adjustments;, Highly customizable stride height, length, crank arm, and resistance; Sleekly designed console layout for easy use
- Type: Full Commercial - no usage limit
- Frame Lifetime (7 Years)
- Parts: 5 Years
- Wear Items: 5 Years
- Labor: 3 Years
- High Wear Items: 90 days, no labor
Delivery & Install
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.