SportsArt T615-CHR Treadmill
SportsArt’s Foundation Series light commercial and residential cardio line continues to set industry standards in both unique design and biomechanic excellence.
- MyFlex Plus™ deck cushioning provides 30% more shock absorption and carries a lifetime warranty
- Large 20 x 58 inch (50 x 147cm) belt provides ample running space and is constructed from low friction material that is resistant to static build-up.
- Optional front crossbar
- Cardio Advisor™ displays
- Optional 3-speed fan
- ECO-Glide Auto Lubrication System
- Contact Heart Rate and Telemetry Sensors
- Unit Weight - 233.2 lbs / 106 kg
- Dimensions - 77.3 x 38.1 x 54.9 in / 196.5 x 97 x 139.6 cm
- Running Area - 20 x 58 in / 50.8 x 147.3 cm
- Speed Range - 1 – 12 mph / .16 – 19.3 kph
- Incline Range - 0 – 15%
- Max User Weight - 400 lbs / 181.8 kg
- Drive Motor - 3.0HP DC
- Read Outs - Speed, Time, Incline, CAL/HR, Distance, Calories, Pace, Active Zone, METs, Heart Rate
- Workout Programs - Manual, Random, Interval (1-1, 1-2, 2-2), Glute (30, 45), Hill (x3), HRC (WT Loss, Cardio, Zone Trainer)
- Tech Specs - Dedicated Circuit, Plug Requirements, Max, User Weight – 400 lbs / 181.8 kg, Power Requirements – 110-120v 60Hz-50Hz 200-240v 50Hz-60Hz, Step up Height – 6 inches / 15.24 cm
- Console Options - Tri-Color LED
- Type: Light Commercial ≤ 4 hrs/day
- Frame: Lifetime
- MyFlex Plus™: Lifetime
- Parts: 5 Years
- Wear Items: 5 Years
- Labor: 3 Years
- High Wear Items: 90 days, no labor
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.