SportsArt Status N971 Cable Crossover
SportsArt Status Series offers options for total body training, allowing users to quickly and easily switch between upper, lower, and core exercises.
- Dual swivel pulleys adjust vertically and lock into place, allowing for functional training from virtually any angle
- 36 incremental adjustments for the ultimate in customization
- Multi-grip pull-up/chin-up bars
- Easy-grip bars stabilize exerciser’s during balance-challenging workouts
- 2:1 and 4:1 ratios provide versatility for personal and sports-specific training; 2:1 (two pulleys); 4:1 (one pulley)
- Aircraft quality cable with 2200 lb (998 kg) tensile strength
- Cold rolled steel weight stacks with noise dampening
- Stainless steel guide rods resist rust and stay smooth
- Deep-groove, 5-inch (12.7 cm) shrouded pulleys provide faultless cable tracking
983.4 lbs / 447 kg
Dimensions (L x W x H)
159.4" x 35" x 86.6" / 4050 x 888 x 2200mm
2 x 220 lb / 2 x 100 kg
Max User Weight
500 lbs / 227 kg
- Full Commercial - no usage limit
- Frame - 10 Years
- Weight Plates & Guide Rods - 5 Years
- Cables, Belts & other parts - 3 Years
- Grips & Covers - 1 Year
- Upholstery - 6 months
- Labor - 1 Year
Delivery & Install
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.