SportsArt Status N922 Independent Pec Fly / Rear Deltoid
This dual-function machine reproduces a pectoral and rear deltoid fly workouts.
- Independent motion provides for balanced training
- Long handles and dual grip zones accommodate a variety of users
- Handles flare in/out to work different muscle groups
- Dual function facilitates pec fly/rear delt workouts
- Incremental 3.3 & 6.6 lb (1.5 & 3 kg ) micro-loading adjustment
- Cold rolled steel weight stacks with noise dampening
- Stainless steel guide rods resist rust and stay smooth
- Kevlar belts for quiet, smooth action and optimal tensile strength; belt contains 2200 lb (998 kg) tensile strength aircraft cables
- Marine-grade double stitched upholstery
- Heavy-duty European-styled cushions
506 lbs / 230 kg
Dimensions (L x W x H)
49.3" x 45.6" x 76.8" / 1252 x 1158 x 1950mm
220 lb / 100 kg
Max User Weight
500 lbs / 227 kg
7.7 lbs / 3.5 kg
- Full Commercial - no usage limit
- Frame - 10 Years
- Weight Plates & Guide Rods - 5 Years
- Cables, Belts & other parts - 3 Years
- Grips & Covers - 1 Year
- Upholstery - 6 months
- Labor - 1 Year
Delivery & Install
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.