SportsArt P873 Performance Cable Tower
This product allows users to quickly and easily switch between upper, lower, and core body exercises for a complete workout. A lower stack height and compact footprint make it ideal for any sized facility.
- Dual swivel pulleys adjust vertically and lock into place, allowing for functional training from virtually any angle
- 36 incremental adjustments for the ultimate in customization
- Easy grip bars stabilize during balance challenging workouts
- 4:1 (one pulley) and 2:1 (two pulleys) ratios provide versatility for personal and sport-specific training
338.8 lbs / 154 kg
Dimensions (L x W x H)
41 x 36.2 x 83.1 in / 104.1 x 91.9 x 211 cm
176 lb / 80 kg
Max User Weight
500 lbs / 227 kg
3.3 lbs / 1.5 kg
- Full Commercial - no usage limit
- Frame – 7 Years
- Weights & Guide Rods – 3 Years
- Cables, Belts, Bearings & Parts – 2 Years
- Grips, Enclosures & Covers – 1 Year
- Upholstery – 6 Months
- Labor – 1 Year
Delivery & Install
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.