Spirit CIC800 Indoor Cycle Trainer
Spirit's Light Commercial lineup continues with the CIC800, a terrific upgrade over our incredibly popular XIC600 Indoor Cycle. The CIC is the commercial variant, with a belt drive system and magnetic resistance as opposed to a break pad. It's designed to withstand heavy use in a facility, making it perfect for workout rooms in corporations, homes, and small studios.
- Resistance: Magnetic, Rotary Knob; Micro Adjustments
- Drive Train: Industrial Grade Hutchinson Poly-V Belt and ISIS Oversized Bottom Bracket
- Flywheel: Perimeter Weighted 37lbs Flywheel; High Inertia System
- Seat: Racing Saddle
- Foot Pedals: Dual Sided with SPD & Toe Cage
- Handlebar: PVC coated, Multi-Grip Design, Built-In Water Bottle Holder
- Handlebar/Seat Posts: Aluminum with Stamped Numerical Height Indicators
- Adjustments: Up/Down - Reliable Pop-Pin Adjustments; Fore/Aft - Knob Tightening Micro Adjustments.
- Frame: High Strength Steel with Durable Powder Coat Paint
- Dimensions: 42” X 21” X 41”
- Product Weight: 126 lbs.
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs.
- Frame: 10 Years (Dues Paying) & 15 Years (Non-Dues Paying)
- Parts: 3 Years (All Facilities)
- Labor: 1 Year (All Facilities)
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.
Established in 1983 and headquartered in Jonesborough, Arkansas, USA, Spirit Fitness has established themselves as a leader in the fitness space for almost 40 years. Their attention to detail and excellent warranties in an entry-level price point for both residential and commercial applications makes them an outstanding choice, and we're happy to have worked with them for many years.
Learn more about Spirit at SpiritFitness.com.