Spirit CIC800 Indoor Cycle Trainer
Spirit's Light Commercial lineup continues with the CIC800, a terrific upgrade over our incredibly popular XIC600 Indoor Cycle. The CIC is the commercial variant, with a belt drive system and magnetic resistance as opposed to a break pad. It's designed to withstand heavy use in a facility, making it perfect for workout rooms in corporations, homes, and small studios.
- Resistance: Magnetic, Rotary Knob; Micro Adjustments
- Drive Train: Industrial Grade Hutchinson Poly-V Belt and ISIS Oversized Bottom Bracket
- Flywheel: Perimeter Weighted 37lbs Flywheel; High Inertia System
- Seat: Racing Saddle
- Foot Pedals: Dual Sided with SPD & Toe Cage
- Handlebar: PVC coated, Multi-Grip Design, Built-In Water Bottle Holder
- Handlebar/Seat Posts: Aluminum with Stamped Numerical Height Indicators
- Adjustments: Up/Down - Reliable Pop-Pin Adjustments; Fore/Aft - Knob Tightening Micro Adjustments.
- Frame: High Strength Steel with Durable Powder Coat Paint
- Dimensions: 42” X 21” X 41”
- Product Weight: 126 lbs.
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs.
- Frame: 10 Years (Dues Paying) & 15 Years (Non-Dues Paying)
- Parts: 3 Years (All Facilities)
- Labor: 1 Year (All Facilities)