Hoist 7-Position Flat / Incline / Decline Bench
This HOIST Fitness weight training strength bench with 7 adjustable back pad positions from -20º to 80º accommodates incline, flat, and decline bench exercises with 3 adjustable seat positions from 0º to 20º in 10º increments to accommodate varying user heights. The adjustable multi-weight bench features thermoplastic polyurethane covers for back pad adjusters to reduce wear. Integrated hand grip and wheels provide tilt ‘n roll capability for easy storage. Adjustable footpegs provide leg support for this HOIST Fitness 7-position professional weight bench.
Over the past 40 years, HOIST® Fitness has become a leader in the strength training equipment industry through proven effectiveness, durability, and versatility. The HOIST consumer free weight and personal training system product line is precision built with superb components and unique space-saving designs.
- 7 Position FID Bench features 7 adjustable back pad positions from -20º to 80º to accommodate incline, flat, and decline bench exercises
- 3 adjustable seat positions from 0º to 20º in 10º increments to accommodate varying user heights
- Thermoplastic Polyurethane covers for back pad adjusters to reduce wear
- Integrated hand grip and wheels provide tilt ‘n roll capability for easy storage
- Adjustable foot pegs provide leg support
Product Width: 25.00" (64 cm)
Product Height: 47.00" (119 cm)
Product Length: 65.50" (166 cm)
Machine Weight: 77 lbs (35 kg)
- HF-OPT-4000-01 Leg Extension/Leg Curl Attachment
- HF-OPT-4000-02 Preacher Curl Attachment
- HF-OPT-5000-03 Accessory Storage Stand
Light Commercial Warranty:
- Body/Frame: 10 Years Structural Moving Parts: 5 Years Bearings, Bushings, Pulleys: 3 Years
- Finish/Paint, Cables, Upholstery and Accessories: 1 Year Applies to defects from manufacturer only.
- Body/Frame: Lifetime Warranty for the lifetime of the product and applies to defects from manufacturer only.
- Structural Moving Parts: 10 Years Applies to defects from manufacturer only.
- Finish/Paint, Cables, Upholstery and Accessories: 10 Years Applies to defects from manufacturer only.
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.