Hoist Leg Extension / Leg Curl Attachment for HF-5165
Over the past 40 years, HOIST® Fitness has become a leader in the strength training equipment industry through proven effectiveness, durability, and versatility. The HOIST consumer free weight and personal training system product line is precision built with superb components and unique space saving designs.
- Leg Extension/Leg Curl attachment option for *HF-5165 7 Position F.I.D. Bench* and HF-5170 7 Position F.I.D. Olympic Bench
- Recommended to pair with *HF-OPT-4000-02 Preacher Curl* attachment and *HF-5000-03 Accessory Stand*
Product Width: 18.75" (48 cm)
Product Height: 21.25" (54 cm)
Product Length: 21.00" (53 cm)
Machine Weight: 22 lbs (10 kg)
Light Commercial Warranty:
- Body/Frame: 10 Years Structural Moving Parts: 5 Years Bearings, Bushings, Pulleys: 3 Years
- Finish/Paint, Cables, Upholstery and Accessories: 1 Year Applies to defects from manufacturer only.
- Body/Frame: Lifetime Warranty for the lifetime of the product and applies to defects from manufacturer only.
- Structural Moving Parts: 10 Years Applies to defects from manufacturer only.
- Finish/Paint, Cables, Upholstery and Accessories: 10 Years Applies to defects from manufacturer only.
Delivery & Install
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.