Bodycraft's most deluxe rower is the VR500. Featuring an air-magnetic design with 32 levels of resistance, an LDC feedback display, and enough travel to accommodate users up to 6'8" tall, the VR500 adds to the VR400 and VR200 in meaningful ways. The result is a still-folding, but larger and more substantial rowing machine that's fit for a high-performance lifestyle.
- Monitor: Easy to read black mask LCD w/LED backlit display and keys.
- Resistance: Up to 32 levels of resistance utilizing BODYCRAFT Eddy Current Technology
- Travel: 38.5" of travel will accommodate users up to 6'8"
- Handlebar: Ergonomically correct comfort grip aluminum handlebar with remote control
- Seat: Contoured comfort seat with heavy duty roller bearings
- Foot Hold: Deluxe adjustable heel rest with quick adjust foot straps
- Track: Heavy duty I-Beam Mono-Rail - high strength T13 aluminum
- Drive: Premium nylon belt tested with over 580lb load at more than 500,000 repetitions
- Support Legs: Precision formed laser cut high strength steel
- Monitor: Arm adjustable with easy tilt dual pivot points
- Storage: Easy fold and roll system with safety child lock
- Display Time, Distance(Meters), Calories (Cal), Pulse, Strokes Per Minute (SPM), Watts, Level, Profile.
- User Profiles 4 Users.
- Manual Mode Quick Start or Set Countdown Goals.
- Program Profiles 12
- Programs 4 Race, 4 HRC, 2 Interval, 1 Custom Definable & Manual
- Heart Rate Control Programs 55%, 75%, 90% and custom
- Goal Programs Time, Distance(Meters) and Watts.
- Cool Down Button
- Range 32 levels of rowing machine resistance
- Power Off feature Auto shutdown after 4 minutes of no use.
- Finish powder coated steel with anodized aluminum beam
- Unit floor dimensions 20"W x 98.5"L
- Seat height 19"
- Seat travel 38.5" (up to 6'8" user height)
- Maximum user weight 350lbs (up to 5 hours a day)
- Assembled dimensions: 98.5"L x 20"W x 38.5"H
- Folded dimensions 58.5"L x 20"W x 77"H
- Box dimensions 71.5" x 30" x 10" - Ships LTL
- Boxed weight 116lb 52.6kgs
- Unit weight 101lb 45.5kgs
- Residential Lifetime Frame, 7 years parts, 1 year wear items and 2 years of labor.
- Light Commercial (up to 5 hours/day) 10 years frame, 3 years parts, 1 year wear items and labor.