Bodycraft VR400 Pro Rowing Machine
On Backorder – Request Stock Alert
Expected availability: 6 weeks or more
The VR400 is the little sibling to the VR500 Rower, witha simple manual resistance control, folding design, and all-around excellent Bodycraft-standard build quality.
The VR400 is an air-magnetic resistance rowing machine with a LCD feedback display to keep track of your workouts, and easy storage for when you want to move it out of the way with the wheel design.
We love all three of Bodycraft's rowers for different use cases. The 400 is substantially larger than the VR200, though not quite as robust at the VR500, striking a great balance of price and quality.
- Resistance: Level 1 - Air resistance. Level 2 through 16 - Air and magnetic resistance.
- Handlebar: Lightweight, rubber coated aluminum handle.
- Travel: 38.5" of travel will accommodate users up to 6'8".
- Seat: Deep contoured seat with heavy duty roller bearings.
- Foot Hold: Deluxe pivoting heel rest with quick adjust foot straps.
- Track: Extruded aluminum mono-rail - high strength T13 aluminum.
- Handle: Drive premium nylon belt.
- Support Legs: Heavy gauge powder coated steel.
- Monitor Arm: Allows for height and angle adjustments.
- Storage: Quick release fold and roll system. Fastest folding mechanism available!
- Display shows Time, Date, Distance (Meters), Calories (Cal), Pulse, Time 500m, Strokes, Strokes Per Minute (SPM), Total Strokes, Watts, Resistance, Recovery Profile.
- Manual mode Quick Start or Race
- Programs Manual and Race
- Goal Programs: Time, Distance (Meters), Strokes, Calories and Pulse.
- Recovery Program 60 second test on pulse recovery
- Resistance System 16 levels
- Sleep feature auto shutdown after 4 minutes of no use.
- Finish powder coated steel with anodized aluminum beam
- Unit floor dimensions 21.25"W x 98.5"L
- Seat height 18"
- Seat travel 38.5" (up to 6'8" user height)
- Maximum user weight 350lbs (up to 5 hours a day)
- Assembled dimensions 98.5"L x 21.25"W x 40.25"H
- Folded dimensions 43.25"L x 21.25"W x 69.25"H
- Box dimensions 61" x 29.75" x 10.25" - Ships LTL
- Boxed weight 99lb 45kgs
- Unit weight 86lb 39kgs
- Lifetime Frame
- 7 years Parts
- 2 year Labor
Light Commercial (up to 5 hours/day)
- 10 years Frame
- 3 years Parts
- 1 year Labor