Bodycraft T800 Treadmill
Special Order Item
May have a longer lead time. Call us for more information.
On Display to Test in Clearwater Showroom
Test drive everything in our store
Questions? Call us! (727) 573-5500
Speak to an actual human being
Bodycraft has charged head-first into the modern world with their treadmill lineup, with immersive interaction playing a key role in every model of treadmill they make. The T800 (no, not the Terminator) Treadmill is the middle-of-the-line model. Great options, with a 425lbs. user capacity, and compatible with three different console options make it a great tread for many users.
The T800 makes up the body of the treadmill, which are all the same, while it has three separate control panel options that are available.
- 10-inch or 16-inch advanced touchscreen entertainment display OR
- 9-inc single-color LCD console
- Large 21 x 61” Running Surface
- Reversible Silicone Lubricated 1” Thick Deck
- Integrated Impact+Shock Control Technology ( i+SC ) Uses a Combination of 8 Variable Elastomer Shock Absorbers
- 2.5” Diameter Roller with Sealed Ball Bearings
- Heavy Duty Frame Construction
- Custom Molded Soft-Touch Handrails
- 3 Speed Cooling Fan, Audio Jack, Phone Charger
- Built-in Hand Pulse Grips as well as Wireless Heart Rate Receiver
- Solid Aluminum Side Step Rails
- Self Leveling Stabilizer Feet
- DRIVE MOTOR: 4.0HP DC Motor
- INCLINE MOTOR: AC 1,350lbs Thrust
- SPEED RANGE: 0.5 – 12mph
- INCLINE RANGE: 0 – 15%
- BELT SURFACE: 20”W x 61L”
- BELT: Commercial 2mm Thick Long-Durability Anti-Static Belt
- HANDRAILS: 12.5“ Custom Molded Soft Touch Handrails
- MAX USER WEIGHT: 425lbs
- MOBILITY: Built-in Transport Wheels
- DIMENSION: 80” L x 35" W x 59" H
- WEIGHT: (Assembled) 280lbs
- DECK: Reversible Silicone Lubricated 1” Thick Deck
- CUSHIONING: 8 Variable Elastomer Shock Absorbers
- LUBRICATION: Silicone Base, Regular Maintenance
- ROLLERS: 2.5” Diameter Crowned Rollers with Sealed Ball Bearings
- HEART RATE: Hand Pulse Grips Wireless Heart Rate Receiver
- SIDE RAILS: Oversized Aluminum Side Step Rails
- STABILITY: Oversized Self Leveling Stabilizer Feet
- EXTRAS: 3 Speed Cooling Fan, Audio Jack, USB Phone Charger
- RESIDENTIAL: Frame: Lifetime, Parts: 10 years, Display: 3 years, Labor: 2 years.
Headphone Jack, HDMI, CSAFE, ETHERNET & USB Port: 90 days and Labor: None
- COMMERCIAL: Frame: 10 years, Parts: 5 years, Display: 3 years, Labor: 1 year.
Headphone Jack, HDMI, CSAFE, ETHERNET & USB Port: 90 days and Labor: None. Usage up to 5 hrs per day.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.