Bodycraft SPR Indoor Bike
The Bodycraft SPR is the top of Bodycraft's lineup – a substantial, club-ready spin bike with an LCD display and magnetic resistance that's sure to catch attention. A great quality spin bike for home use as well, especially when paired with a tablet for an immersive experience like the Peloton, but much less expensive.
- Stand up and pump for High-Intensity Interval Training
- Built and warranted for Club use, but also meant for the in-home cyclist
- Computer displays 16 levels of resistance controlled with the adjustment lever
- Handlebar features multiple position hand grips including racing handles
- Saddle and handlebars are infinitely adjustable fore/aft and vertically for a perfect fit
- BODYCRAFT Eddy Current Magnetic Technology is designed to react to your demand
- Maintenance-free. No brake pads to replace
HEAVY-DUTY STEEL FRAME
- Double coated with a multi-phase process to prevent rust and corrosion
- For smooth, quiet, and maintenance-free performance
- The automotive quality French Hutchinson 5PK V-Ribbed Belt will last, and last, and last
- Precision perimeter weighted aluminum flywheel.
- Spins on the very best SKF Bearings available, manufactured in Germany and France
WATER BOTTLE HOLDER
- Right in front for easy reach
- The interactive display shows your resistance level on a bar graph and numerically
- Displays: Level, Watts, Calories, Speed (MPH/KPH), Distance (M/KM), RPM, Time and Pulse
- Features Quickstart and programmable Time and Distance goals. The Display includes a backlight and powers down automatically to conserve battery life.
- Elastomer Cushioned 10.5" x 6.75" L High-Performance Saddle
- Frame: Heavy-duty steel frame, double coated with a multi-phase process to prevent rust and corrosion. Featuring built-in 4-point heavy duty dampener/levelers and ball bearing transport wheels.
- Flywheel: SKF precision sealed bearings, precision balanced perimeter weighted aluminum flywheel.
- Drive: Direct drive maintenance-free Hutchinson automotive-grade Kevlar-reinforced drive belt.
- Resistance: Magnetic Eddy Current Resistance controlled by indexed “Shifter Style: Lever. Our Eddy Current Technology reacts instantly to the increase and decrease of the user’s demands.
- Bottom Bracket: Precision SKF Bearings and case hardened shaft
- Crank Assembly: Three-piece cold-forged steel, 175mm long
- Pedals: 9/16” Aluminum alloy dual pedals with toe cage. Optional SPD pedals available
- Q-Factor: 175 mm
- Seat Post / Handlebar Stem: Hardened Aluminum Alloy with anodized finish. Infinite Fore and Aft adjustments with scale
- Saddle: Fully adjustable 10.5"L x 6.75"W high-performance racing saddle
- Handlebar: Multi-grip: Aero, Cross, Bull-Horn and Racing Ergo Drop Loop grip positions.
- Power Requirements: Cordless/Battery operated (batteries included).
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs.
- Floor Space: 52" Long x 22" Wide x 47.5" High
- Box Dimensions / Weight: 49" Long x 10" Wide x 42" High
- Lifetime Frame
- 5 Year Parts
- 2 Year Labor
Club/Light Commercial Use:
- 10 Years Frame
- 3 Year Parts
- 1 Year Wear Items*
- 90 Days Labor
*Saddle, Toe Straps/Cages, Lock Levers, Computer
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.