Body-Solid Leg Press & Hack Squat
Body-Solid's plate loaded substantial 45º leg press and hack squat machine is great for the residential gym user that never skips legs, or the light commercial facility that's working to make sure that their clients don't skip legs either. Plates shown are not included.
- Quad track roller system operates smoothly and distributes weight evenly.
- Both back pads utilize a quick flip-and-lock mechanism.
- Extra-heavy gauge Diamond Plate foot platforms for both Leg Press and Hack Squat positions.
- Easy-access under-carriage plate load system.
- Extra heavy-duty 2"x 4" 11-gauge steel mainframe minimizes torsional flex for maximum strength and stability.
- Ultra-tough, double-stitched DuraFirm! Back and Shoulder pads are 4" thick and contoured for maximum support of the lower back and shoulder areas.
- Three lockout positions for user safety and convenience.
- Capacity of 1,000 lbs.
- 2" dia. x 11.75" L Weight Horns
- 3 safety lockout positions
- Ideal for home and commercial use
- Footplate Dimensions: 16.5L x 20.5"W
- Assembled Dimensions: 56"H x 83"L x 34"W
Video See this item in action
Warranty Manufacturer's warranty information
This product features a Lifetime Warranty for in-home, personal usage. Pads, pulleys, cables, frames, and everything in between is covered for as long as you own the equipment. Period.
This product is Commercial Rated and features a Lifetime Warranty on frames, welds, weight plates & guide rods. 2 Years on pulleys, bushing, bearings & hardware. 1 Year on cables, upholstery, grips and all other components.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.