Tuff Stuff Evolution CAC-365 Seated Arm Curl Bench
The Tuff Stuff Evolution Seated Arm Curl Bench is a great addition to any home gym or personal training facility that wants to add a little more specificity into their workout routine. Popularized by the first ever Mr. Olympia Larry Scott, preacher curls became a staple of anyone trying to grow their biceps with this strict movement. Like all of their products, Tuff Stuff puts the same quality design into every product they produce and this bench is no exception.
- Large contoured arm support
- Pull-pin for height adjustment
- Quality rubber padded bar cradle
- Weight load capacity of 400 lbs / 181 kgs
- High-density cushion upholstered in premium grade naugahyde
- Home Lifetime Warranty* and Light Commercial Warranty
- Weight: 75lbs
- Dimensions: 44 × 28 × 40 in
HOME LIFETIME WARRANTY
Lifetime on everything to the original purchaser when used only in a HOME environment, applies to defects from manufacturer only.
LIGHT COMMERCIAL WARRANTY
- 10 YEARS: Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks.
- 1 YEAR: Cables, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, finish and rubber grips.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.
- Light Commercial Use: Light Commercial warranty applies only to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more than 30 people per day.
Delivery & Install
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.