Spirit XT285 Folding Treadmill
There are several key areas that define a well-designed treadmill, and the XT285 offers each of them. The XT285 comes equipped with a comfortable 20” x 60” belt and cushioning system, powerful 3.0HP drive motor, durable and stable frame, straightforward console and programming, and eye catching aesthetics. All of these features are important in building a quality treadmill that will retain its value for many years.
The XT285 has the same features as the XT185 plus two heart rate programs, two additional levels of incline, Bluetooth for use with the SpiritFIT App, larger motor with longer running surface, an audio jack with speakers for digital music listening, built-in HR receiver with chest strap, and a deck that is 1/4" thicker to accommodate runners and higher weight capacities.
- Console: 7.5" Blue Backlit LCD w/ Tablet Friendly Reading Rack
- Console Feedback: Time, Distance, Speed, Elevation, Calories, Pace, Altitude, Laps, Segment Time, and Heart Rate
- Programs: 8 Programs: Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, 2 Heart Rate
- Heart Rate: Hand Pulse Grips & Telemetric (Heart Rate Strap Included)
- Direct Access Buttons: Speed & Incline
- Speed: .5 to 12 mph
- Bluetooth - Spirit Fit App: Yes
- Incline: 12 Levels
- Drive Motor: 3.0 hp
- Deck: 1" Phenolic, Silicone Lubricated, Folding
- Belt: 20" X 60" , 1 ply (1.6mm thick)
- Rollers: 2.5" Front /2.0" Rear (Crowned)
- Cushioning: 6 Cushions (rear rigid mount)
- Handrails: Short Lateral, Incline & Speed controls on handlebars
- Frame: Commercial-Grade Structural Steel w/Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- Unique Features: Mp3 Audio Jack & Speakers; Swivel Fan, Dual Storage Trays
- Dimensions: 80 X 35 X 58 in
- Product Weight: 249 lbs.
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs.
- Residential Warranty covers:
- Frame: Lifetime
- Motor: Lifetime
- Deck: Lifetime
- Parts: 10 Years
- Labor: 1 Year
Delivery & Install
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.
Established in 1983 and headquartered in Jonesborough, Arkansas, USA, Spirit Fitness has established themselves as a leader in the fitness space for almost 40 years. Their attention to detail and excellent warranties in an entry-level price point for both residential and commercial applications makes them an outstanding choice, and we're happy to have worked with them for many years.
Learn more about Spirit at SpiritFitness.com.