Bodycraft HFT Pro Functional Trainer
Bodycraft's incredibly popular HFT-Pro is one of our top functional trainers. There's not a better value functional trainer out there, combining Bodycraft's excellent attention to detail with a price that just works. The HFT-Pro will become a staple piece in your home gym, regardless of space.
- FRAME: Heavy-Gauge Oval Tubing W/ Laser Cut Steel Plates
- INDEPENDENT ADJUSTABLE CABLE COLUMNS: Stainless Steel W/ 31 Precision Lasered Height Positions W/ Dual Independent 180 Degree Rotational Adjustable Swivel Pulleys – 61” Vertical Travel – 55″ Width
- ACCESSORIES: Dual Contoured Single Handles, Sports Stick, Long Bar, Tricep Rope, Padded Ankle Cuff, Chin/Push-Up Assist Strap, Dual Heavy-Duty 21 Link Adjustment Chain Set, Exercise Book
- MULTI-GRIP CHIN BAR: (Wide – Classic – Narrow) Uses Include, Pull-Ups, Hanging Ab Straps, Bands, Inversion Boots, Etc.
- STABILITY: Non Skid Extra Wide Stabilizer End Caps
- AESTHETICS: Easy Install End-Caps, All Black Hardware, Updated Laser-Cut Workout Guide Plate, Blue Anodized Aluminum Selector Pins and Pop-Pins and Blue Single Handle Accents
- PAINT FINISH: Diamond Gray and Textured Black Electrostatic Powder-Coated Finish
- PULLEYS: 3.5″ Diameter, Fiberglass Impregnated Nylon Pulleys with Sealed Maintenance-Free Precision Ball Bearings.
- CABLES: The Most Flexible Nylon Coated, 7 X 19 Strand Aircraft Cable Rated at Over 2000 lbs. Tensile Strength.
- CABLE TRAVEL: 80″ (Using One Side)
- WEIGHT STACKS: Dual 150 LBS Weight Stacks with Magnetic Selector Pins W/ Lanyard. 2:1 Ratio. Optional Upgrade to 200 LBS Each.
- GUIDE RODS: Heavy Duty Chrome Plated
- DIMENSIONS: 40″L x 55″W x 82″H BOXED: (Box 1: 81.5″L x 18″W x 7″H) (Weight: 116 LBS) (Box 2: 50″L x 24″W x 9″H) (Weight: 143LBS)
- WEIGHT: (Assembled) 540 LBS (640 LBS W/ Upgraded 200 LB Stacks)
- RESIDENTIAL: Frame: Life / Parts: Life
- COMMERCIAL: Frame: 10 Years / Parts: 2 Years
- * Excludes normal wear and tear.
Delivery & Install
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.