Body-Solid Pro-Dual Leg & Calf Press Machine DCLP-SF
A proper leg workout not only strengthens the glutes, quadriceps, hamstrings and calves, it also works the cardiovascular systems and burns fat.
Body-Solid's Pro•Dual Leg Press/Calf Extension's advanced design reduces spinal compression while allowing full range of motion in a natural biomechanically efficient movement. The machine features pillow block and sealed ball bearings for precision alignment and friction-free motion.
The fully adjustable DuraFirm™ back pad has an ergonomically designed two-position press plate to provide users of every size with a complete leg and calf workout.
With gracefully curved frames constructed from sleek, powder-coated tubing that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic, the Body-Solid Pro•Dual Leg Press/Calf Extension builds form into function and value into a superior modular strength training system.
Best of all, you can buy with confidence, because the Pro•Dual Leg Press/Calf Extension is built to last a lifetime and is backed by the strongest warranty in the industry!
- Ergonomic recumbent seat with 12 position adjustable back pad accommodates users of all sizes comfortable and safely for both leg press and calf exercises.
- Wide rubber, matted non-skid press plate and conveniently placed handgrips provide added stability during maximum pressing.
- Four bar linkage and oversized pillow block bearings provide smooth, continuous movement throughout each exercise.
- 2:1 weight ratio with a 210 lb. weight stack provides 420 lbs. of resistance. Also available in a 310 lb. weight stack.
- Works as a modular component on the Pro •Dual 3-Stack and 4-Stack Gyms.
- Dimensions: 37"W x 82"L x 77"H
- 549lb / 249.03kg
- Length 37.00in / 939.80mm
- Width 82.00in / 2,082.80mm
- Height 77.00in/1,955.80mm
This product features a Lifetime Warranty for in-home, personal usage. Pads, pulleys, cables, frames, and everything in between is covered for as long as you own the equipment. Period.
This product is Commercial Rated and features a Lifetime Warranty on frames, welds, weight plates & guide rods. 3 Years on pulleys, bushing, bearings & hardware. 1 Year on cables, upholstery, grips and all other components.