SportsArt UB521M Bilateral Upper Body Ergometer
SportsArt is an industry leader in rehabilitative equipment manufacturing and the UB521M Upper Body Ergometer is a therapist’s favorite modality for seated, standing or users needing wheelchair access.
- Bi-directional resistance for varied exercise and therapy sessions.
- Optional wheelchair ramp and seat
- Hand crank position rotates 180° for opposing or in-unison arm motion (optional function.)
- Roll away seat carriage for wheelchair patients and optional wheelchair platform.
- Adjustable ROM radius with 4 settings at 6.5, 7.5 8.5 and 9.5 inches (16.5, 19, 21.5, 24 cm).
- Belt drive offers quiet, smooth operation with seamless transition between forward and reverse motion.
- Tilting console and pivoting display offer customized fit for most users in seated or standing position.
- Optional swivel seat and bi-directional handles (in-unison arm motion)
- Optional wheelchair ramp
- Optional wheelchair tie down
- Optional grip assist gloves
Adjustable Seat: 59.4 lbs / 27 kg, Fixed Seat: 55 lbs / 25 kg, Swivel Seat: 70.4 lbs / 32 kg, Unit: 193.6 lbs / 88 kg, Wheelchair Ramp: 68.2 lbs / 31 kg
Dimensions (L x W x H)
69.3 x 31.5 x 75 in / 176 x 80 x 190.5 cm
20 by 0.1 increments
15A, 120V AC, grounded
Max User Weight
500 lbs / 227.3 kg
Workout Level, Calories, Time, RPM, Distance, METS, WATTS, Speed
Custom Interval, Random, Hill, Track, Iso Kinetic, Iso Strength, Custom HR, Cardio/Weight Loss, Custom HR, ActivZone™
15A 120V AC, grounded
Type Full Commercial - no usage limit
Parts 5 Years
Labor 3 Years
Wear Items 5 Years
**PRODUCT LIFETIME IS 7 YEARS
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.