Spirit XT685 Treadmill
The XT685 is our flagship X Series model and features large 3" diameter rollers with a 22" wide belt. This model utilizes a non-folding frame design and waxed deck system which is designed for maximum durability to stand up to the rigors of frequent running. With a long list of premium features and weighing in at 269 lbs, the XT685 is comparable to treadmills at much higher price points.
The XT685 has the same options as the XT485 plus larger diameter rollers, waxed deck, non-folding heavy duty frame, and a light commercial warranty. This model is very appealing to someone that is a walker or a serious runner.
- Console: 9" Blue Backlit LCD, Heart Rate % Profile, Muscle Activation Profile, w/ Tablet Friendly Reading Rack
- Console Feedback: Time, Distance, Speed, Elevation, Calories, Pace, Avg. Pace, Altitude, Laps, Segment Time, Avg. Heart Rate, and Heart Rate
- Programs: 12 Programs: Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, Calorie, Fusion, 2 User, 2 Heart Rate
- Heart Rate: Hand Pulse Grips & Telemetric; Heart Rate Strap included
- Direct Access Buttons: Speed & Incline
- Speed: .5 to 12 mph
- Bluetooth - Spirit Fit App: Yes
- Incline: 15 Levels
- Drive Motor: 4.0 hp - DC Motor
- Deck: 1" Waxed Deck, Double Sided, Non-Folding
- Belt: 22" X 60" , 2 ply (2.5mm thick)
- Rollers: 3.0" Front /3.0" Rear (Crowned)
- Cushioning: 6 Cushions (rear rigid mount)
- Handrails: Short Lateral, Incline & Speed controls on handlebars
- Frame: Commercial-Grade Structural Steel w/Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- Unique Features: MP3 Audio Jack & Speakers, Swivel Fan, Fusion Program: Alternating Strength & Cardio Intervals, Dual Storage Trays
- Dimensions: 78 X 32 X 56 in
- Product Weight: 274 lbs.
- Maximum User Weight: 425 lbs Warranty Manufacturer's warranty information
- Residential Warranty
- Frame: Lifetime
- Motor: Lifetime
- Deck: Lifetime
- Parts: 10 Years
- Labor: 1 Year
- Commercial Warranty
- Frame: Lifetime
- Motor: 5 Years
- Deck: 3 Years
- Parts: 3 Years
- Labor: 1 Year
Delivery & Install
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.
Established in 1983 and headquartered in Jonesborough, Arkansas, USA, Spirit Fitness has established themselves as a leader in the fitness space for almost 40 years. Their attention to detail and excellent warranties in an entry-level price point for both residential and commercial applications makes them an outstanding choice, and we're happy to have worked with them for many years.
Learn more about Spirit at SpiritFitness.com.