Spirit XT385 Folding Treadmill
Not on Display in Clearwater Showroom
Test drive everything in our store
Delivery & Installation Available
For customers in the Tampa Bay Area only
Questions? Call us! (727) 573-5500
Speak to an actual human being
The XT385 is designed to keep you motivated mile after mile. Our large 22" x 60" running surface and 3.5HP motor give you all the room and power you need for a comfortable workout. The top speed of 12mph and 15% elevation are sure to keep you challenged.
The XT385 has the same options as the XT285 plus two User programs, up to 15% elevation capability, Aluminum side rails, larger motor with wider belt, and frame uprights stability bar for a more solid feel. This model is very appealing to someone that is a walker, at a transitional stage from walking to running, or a mid-level runner.
- Console: 7.5" Blue Backlit LCD, Heart Rate % Profile, Muscle Activation Profile, w/ Tablet Friendly Reading Rack
- Console Feedback: Time, Distance, Speed, Elevation, Calories, Pace, Altitude, Laps, Segment Time, and Heart Rate
- Programs: 10 Programs: Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, 2 User, 2 Heart Rate
- Heart Rate: Contact & Telemetric (Heart Rate Strap Included)
- Direct Access Buttons: Speed & Incline
- Speed: .5 to 12 mph
- Bluetooth - Spirit Fit App: Yes
- Incline: 15 Levels
- Drive Motor: 3.5 hp
- Deck: 1" Phenolic, Silicone Lubricated, Folding
- Belt: 22" X 60" , 2 ply (2.5mm thick)
- Rollers: 2.5" Front /2.0" Rear (Crowned)
- Cushioning: 6 Cushions (rear rigid mount)
- Handrails: Short Lateral, Incline & Speed controls on handlebars
- Frame: Commercial-Grade Structural Steel w/Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- Unique Features: MP3 Audio Jack & Speakers, Swivel Fan, Dual Storage Trays
- Dimensions: 80 X 35 X 57 in
- Product Weight: 283 lbs.
- Maximum User Weight: 375 lbs.
- Frame: Lifetime
- Motor: Lifetime
- Deck: Lifetime
- Parts: 10 Years
- Labor: 1 Year
Delivery & Install
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.
Established in 1983 and headquartered in Jonesborough, Arkansas, USA, Spirit Fitness has established themselves as a leader in the fitness space for almost 40 years. Their attention to detail and excellent warranties in an entry-level price point for both residential and commercial applications makes them an outstanding choice, and we're happy to have worked with them for many years.
Learn more about Spirit at SpiritFitness.com.