Spirit XT385 Treadmill
The XT385 is designed to keep you motivated mile after mile. Our large 22" x 60" running surface and 3.5HP motor give you all the room and power you need for a comfortable workout. The top speed of 12mph and 15% elevation are sure to keep you challenged.
The XT385 has the same options as the XT285 plus two User programs, up to 15% elevation capability, Aluminum side rails, larger motor with wider belt, and frame uprights stability bar for a more solid feel. This model is very appealing to someone that is a walker, at a transitional stage from walking to running, or a mid-level runner.
- Console: 7.5" Blue Backlit LCD, Heart Rate % Profile, Muscle Activation Profile, w/ Tablet Friendly Reading Rack
- Console Feedback: Time, Distance, Speed, Elevation, Calories, Pace, Altitude, Laps, Segment Time, and Heart Rate
- Programs: 10 Programs: Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, 2 User, 2 Heart Rate
- Heart Rate: Contact & Telemetric (Heart Rate Strap Included)
- Direct Access Buttons: Speed & Incline
- Speed: .5 to 12 mph
- Bluetooth - Spirit Fit App: Yes
- Incline: 15 Levels
- Drive Motor: 3.5 hp
- Deck: 1" Phenolic, Silicone Lubricated, Folding
- Belt: 22" X 60" , 2 ply (2.5mm thick)
- Rollers: 2.5" Front /2.0" Rear (Crowned)
- Cushioning: 6 Cushions (rear rigid mount)
- Handrails: Short Lateral, Incline & Speed controls on handlebars
- Frame: Commercial-Grade Structural Steel w/Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- Unique Features: MP3 Audio Jack & Speakers, Swivel Fan, Dual Storage Trays
- Dimensions: 80 X 35 X 57 in
- Product Weight: 283 lbs.
- Maximum User Weight: 375 lbs.
- Frame: Lifetime
- Motor: Lifetime
- Deck: Lifetime
- Parts: 10 Years
- Labor: 1 Year