Spirit XE295 Elliptical Trainer
The XE295 is our mid-priced traditional elliptical. It has the same features as the XE195 plus two heart rate and user programs, additional console feedback, adjustable pedal angle, and various hand grip positions. This model is very appealing to someone that values extensive feedback and variety.
- Console: 7.5” Blue Backlit LCD, Heart Rate % Profile, Muscle Activation Profile, Tablet Friendly Reading Rack, Adjustable Console Angle
- Console Feedback: Time, Resistance Level, Distance, Calories, RPM, Segment Time, Program Name, Watts, Laps, Speed, and Heart Rate
- Programs: 10: Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, 2 User, 2 Heart Rate
- Heart Rate: Hand Pulse Grips & Telemetric, (Heart Rate Strap Included)
- Bluetooth: Spirit Fit App
- Resistance: 20 Levels
- Incline: N/A
- Track System: Dual
- Foot Pedals: Oversized, Cushioned
- Drive Train: ECB
- Handlebar Controls: Resistance
- Power: Plug-in
- Flywheel System: 30 lbs. , Steel
- Stride Length: 20"
- Frame: Commercial-Grade Structural Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- Unique Features: MP3 Audio Jack & Speakers, Swivel Fan, 3 Adjustable Pedal Angles, 2-Degree Inversion Foot Pedals, Multi-Position Handlebars
- Dimensions: 70 X 22 X 64 in
- Product Weight: 187 lbs.
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs.
- Frame: Lifetime
- Brake: Lifetime
- Parts: 10 Years
- Labor: 1 Years