Spirit CT800 Treadmill – 2020 Model
Spirit's commercial lineup in the "C" series starts with the CT800, a treadmill that's a whopping 75lbs heaver than the XT685. Designed for much heavier use in a light commercial setting, the CT800 gives your facility managers peace of mind that they'll have minimal maintenance on a product that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.
Options include TV Bracket and Medical Handrails. Please note TV is not included with bracket.
- Console: 4 White LED windows including Program Profile, 18 character message window, Speed window, Incline window
- Console Feedback: Speed, Incline, Distance, Pace, Calories, METS, Pulse, Watts, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining
- Programs: Manual, Hill, Fat burn, Cardio, Interval, 2 Heart Rate, Custom, HIIT, 5K, 10K, Fitness Tests (Gerkin, Army, Navy, AirForce, Marines corps, Coast Guard, PEB)
- Heart Rate: Built-In Receiver (chest strap sold separately); Built-In H.R. Control Feature
- Direct Access Buttons: Direct Speed (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12); Direct Incline (0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15)
- Speed: 0.5 to 12 mph
- Bluetooth: Yes - Bluetooth FTMS (connects to fitness apps)
- Incline: 0 - 15 (0.5 increments)
- Drive Motor: 4.0 HP DC drive with grade H insulation
- Handlebar Controls: Yes (Start, Stop, Speed +, Speed -, Incline +, Incline -)
- Power: AC 120V / 20A AC 230V / 15A
- Deck: maintenance-free, 1" thick, double-sided
- Belt: 22" x 60", commercial multi-ply
- Rollers: 3.0"/3.0" (Crowned)
- Handrails: Dipped side handrails with steel uprights (optional dipped extended side handlebars)
- Frame: Commercial-Grade Structural Steel w/ Durable Powder Coat Paint
- Dimensions: 85" L x 35.8" W x 60.6" H
- Product Weight: 383 lbs.
- Maximum User Weight: 450 lbs.
COMMERCIAL WARRANTY INFORMATION
Motor: 5 Years
Deck: 5 Years
Parts: 5 Years
Labor: 2 Years
RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY INFORMATION
Parts: 10 Years
Labor: 2 Years
Delivery & Install
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.
Established in 1983 and headquartered in Jonesborough, Arkansas, USA, Spirit Fitness has established themselves as a leader in the fitness space for almost 40 years. Their attention to detail and excellent warranties in an entry-level price point for both residential and commercial applications makes them an outstanding choice, and we're happy to have worked with them for many years.
Learn more about Spirit at SpiritFitness.com.