Spirit CT800 Treadmill
Spirit's commercial linup in the "C" series starts with the CT800, a treadmill that's a whopping 75lbs heaver than the XT685. Designed for much heavier use in a light commercial setting, the CT800 gives your facility managers peace of mind that they'll have minimal maintenance on a product that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.
- Bright, tri-color LED console with programming very similar to our other C-series consoles
- Direct speed and incline keys to save time and make workouts more efficient
- Contact and wireless heart rate options to help keep clients in their safe and effective training zone
- Dual-drive motor cooling fans to protect and extend the life of the motor and control board
- Maintenance free, hard wax deck system provides hassle free use for thousands of miles
- Spacious 22”x 60” workout area to accommodate tall individuals
- Multi-ply Habasit® commercial belt for superior belt life
- C-safe power and communication capabilities for A/V control
Options include TV Bracket and Medical Handrails. Please note TV is not included with bracket.
Large Blue-LED Matrix Window w/20-Character Message Center, and 4 Separate LED Windows, with tablet Friendly Reading Rack Holder, convenient water bottle holder, and cargo compartment for keys, phone, or MP3 player.
Time, Distance, Calories, Pace, Speed, Incline, Pulse, and METs
Contact & Telemetric, (Heart Rate Strap Not Included)
.5 to 12 mph
20 Amp Circuit Recommended
4.0 hp DC Drive w/Grade H Insulation
1" Phenolic, Reversible, Double-Sided, Wax-Coated
22" x 60", Habasit® Commercial, Multi-Ply
6 Cushions (rear rigid mount)
Short Lateral, Dipped Tubing
Heavy-Gauge High-Strength Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint, Aluminum Console Masts
84" x 35" x 57"
Maximum User Weight
COMMERCIAL WARRANTY INFORMATION
Motor: 5 Years
Deck: 5 Years
Parts: 5 Years
Labor: 2 Years
RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY INFORMATION
Deck: 10 Years
Parts: 10 Years
Labor: 2 Years