Spirit CT800 Treadmill – 2020 Model
Spirit's commercial lineup in the "C" series starts with the CT800, a treadmill that's a whopping 75lbs heaver than the XT685. Designed for much heavier use in a light commercial setting, the CT800 gives your facility managers peace of mind that they'll have minimal maintenance on a product that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.
Options include TV Bracket and Medical Handrails. Please note TV is not included with bracket.
- Console: 4 White LED windows including Program Profile, 18 character message window, Speed window, Incline window
- Console Feedback: Speed, Incline, Distance, Pace, Calories, METS, Pulse, Watts, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining
- Programs: Manual, Hill, Fat burn, Cardio, Interval, 2 Heart Rate, Custom, HIIT, 5K, 10K, Fitness Tests (Gerkin, Army, Navy, AirForce, Marines corps, Coast Guard, PEB)
- Heart Rate: Built-In Receiver (chest strap sold separately); Built-In H.R. Control Feature
- Direct Access Buttons: Direct Speed (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12); Direct Incline (0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15)
- Speed: 0.5 to 12 mph
- Bluetooth: Yes - Bluetooth FTMS (connects to fitness apps)
- Incline: 0 - 15 (0.5 increments)
- Drive Motor: 4.0 HP DC drive with grade H insulation
- Handlebar Controls: Yes (Start, Stop, Speed +, Speed -, Incline +, Incline -)
- Power: AC 120V / 20A AC 230V / 15A
- Deck: maintenance-free, 1" thick, double-sided
- Belt: 22" x 60", commercial multi-ply
- Rollers: 3.0"/3.0" (Crowned)
- Handrails: Dipped side handrails with steel uprights (optional dipped extended side handlebars)
- Frame: Commercial-Grade Structural Steel w/ Durable Powder Coat Paint
- Dimensions: 85" L x 35.8" W x 60.6" H
- Product Weight: 383 lbs.
- Maximum User Weight: 450 lbs.
COMMERCIAL WARRANTY INFORMATION
Motor: 5 Years
Deck: 5 Years
Parts: 5 Years
Labor: 2 Years
RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY INFORMATION
Parts: 10 Years
Labor: 2 Years