Spirit CE800 Elliptical
The CE800 was specifically engineered for the commercial environment, from its heavy-duty steel frame to its premium console features. Its design focuses on convenience, comfort, reliability, and aesthetic appeal. Facility owners will have the peace-of-mind knowing they have a dependable machine while users experience a fluid total-body workout.
The electronics in the CE800 are designed to provide intuitive operation. The console features a large easy-to-read display with a variety of program options for users of all fitness levels, an integrated fan to keep clients cool, and a USB port to help keep their devices charged. And the center mounted handlebars provide convenient hand pulse grip sensors for heart rate monitoring on demand.
- Console: 4 White LED windows including Program Profile, 18 character message window, RPM window, LEVEL window
- Console Feedback: Distance, Speed, Calories, Watts, Pulse, METs, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, RPM, Level, Program Profile
- Programs: Manual, 5 Preset, Custom, Fitness Test, Heart Rate Control, Constant Power, METs Readout
- Heart Rate: Contact and Bluetooth compatible (Chest strap sold separately)
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Resistance: 40 Levels
- Foot Pedals: Oversized w/ 2-Degree Inversion
- Drive Train: Front Drive
- Power: Self-Generating
- Flywheel System: 30 lb
- Stride Length: 20"
- Frame: Heavy-Gauge High-Strength Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- Dimensions: 78" L x 25" W x 70" H
- Product Weight: 244 lb
- Maximum User Weight: 450 lb
COMMERCIAL WARRANTY INFORMATION
Brake: 5 Years
Parts: 5 Years
Labor: 2 Years
RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY INFORMATION
Brake: 10 Years
Parts: 10 Years
Labor: 2 Years
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.
Established in 1983 and headquartered in Jonesborough, Arkansas, USA, Spirit Fitness has established themselves as a leader in the fitness space for almost 40 years. Their attention to detail and excellent warranties in an entry-level price point for both residential and commercial applications makes them an outstanding choice, and we're happy to have worked with them for many years.
Learn more about Spirit at SpiritFitness.com.