Landice L8-90 RTM Rehabilitation Treadmill
Made with the finest quality care and materials that is the mark of Landice, the L8 Rehabilitation Treadmill provides the best and safest support for all your rehabilitative programs. The L8 offers a large 22” x 63” surface and a 500-pound user weight capacity.
L7 Rehabilitation Treadmill Highlights
The L8 Rehabilitation Treadmill features a four-horsepower continuous-duty drive motor ranging in speed from 0.1 to 12.0 mph. The rust-free aluminum frame contains a 1-inch thick reversible deck capable of reaching a 15% elevation.
High-Tech Entertainment Center
The Landice Control Center comes standard on the L8 Rehabilitation Treadmill. Included is an accessory tray and a convenient water bottle holder. Check out our additional items that will enhance your workout in the console image.
Finest Quality, Safest Support
Made with the finest quality care and materials, the L8 Rehabilitation Treadmill provides the best and safest support for all your rehabilitative programs. The L8 offers a large 22" x 63" running surface and a 500-pound user weight capacity. With a zero starting speed, 300 micro-amp isolation leakage kit and extended parallel medical handrails, this treadmill is ideal for any physical therapy center. A number of unique options are also available such as a reversing treadbelt for downhill walking.
Rehabilitation Control Panel
The Rehabilitation Control Panel combines versatile liquid crystal display (LCD) with a variety of program options, numeric keypad for quick data entry and multiple heart-rate control programs.
- 3 motivational display screens
- Numeric keypad with express speed and incline keys
- 5 Built-in programs with variable time, speed and incline
- 5 User-defined programs
- 2 Goal programs: Time and distance
- 2 Fitness tests: Balke, Firefighter
- 1 Built-in heart-rate monitoring programs
- Displays data in English or Metric configurations
- Interactive contact heart-rate
- 3 year parts warranty on console
VFX Shock Absorption System
Landice's exceptional quality starts with a solid, superior aluminum frame which will not rust. View Video >
- 22" x 63" four-ply treadbelt running surface
- 2 1/2" diameter, 14-pound steel rollers
- 4 HP continuous duty drive motor
- 35" x 83" footprint
- 1" thick reversible deck
- Rust-free aluminum frame
- Cast aluminum side rails and end caps
- 400-pound user weight capacity
- 1,000-pound thrust elevation motor
- 110 VAC, 60Hz, 15A
- 300 micro-amp isolation leakage kit
L7 LTD/ L8 LTD and L7 RTM/ L8 RTM Treadmills carry a 5 year/ 5,000 hours parts and 1-year labor limited warranty. The LTD series is intended for light commercial environments where usage is less than five hours per day in a “non-pay-for-membership” facility. For further details about the warranty please click on the below link and don’t forget to register your product within 30 days of purchase.