Landice L7-90 RTM Rehabilitation Treadmill
Zero starting speed and extended parallel medical handrails make the L7 Rehabilitation Treadmill ideal for rehabilitation, physical therapy, and sports conditioning. The L7 can also be equipped with a reversing belt and orthopedic suspension system. The L7 surface is 20” x 58” and has a 400-pound user weight capacity.
L7 Rehabilitation Treadmill Highlights
High-Tech Entertainment CenterThe Landice Control Center comes standard on the L7 Rehabilitation Treadmill. Included is an accessory tray and a convenient water bottle holder. Check out our additional items that will enhance your workout in the console image.
Finest Quality, Safest Support
Rehabilitation Control Panel
The Rehabilitation Control Panel combines versatile liquid crystal display (LCD) with a variety of program options, numeric keypad for quick data entry and multiple heart-rate control programs.
- 3 motivational display screens
- Numeric keypad with express speed and incline keys
- 5 Built-in programs with variable time, speed and incline
- 5 User-defined programs
- 2 Goal programs: Time and distance
- 2 Fitness tests: Balke, Firefighter
- 1 Built-in heart-rate monitoring programs
- Displays data in English or Metric configurations
- Interactive contact heart-rate
- 3 year parts warranty on console
VFX Shock Absorption System
Landice's exceptional quality starts with a solid, superior aluminum frame which will not rust. View Video >
- 20" x 58" four-ply treadbelt running surface
- 2 1/2" diameter, 14-pound steel rollers
- 4 HP continuous duty drive motor
- 35" x 76" footprint
- 1" thick reversible deck
- Rust-free aluminum frame
- Cast aluminum side rails and end caps
- 400-pound user weight capacity
- 1,000-pound thrust elevation motor
- 110 VAC, 60Hz, 15A
- 300 micro-amp isolation leakage kit
L7 LTD/ L8 LTD and L7 RTM/ L8 RTM Treadmills carry a 5 year/ 5,000 hours parts and 1-year labor limited warranty. The LTD series is intended for light commercial environments where usage is less than five hours per day in a “non-pay-for-membership” facility. For further details about the warranty please click on the below link and don’t forget to register your product within 30 days of purchase.
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.