Landice E7 Elliptical
The Landice E7 is one of our top mid-drive elliptical trainers.
The design is very unique and helps keep you in an upright position with a comfortable stride, zero joint impact, a small footprint, and the signature Landice build quality fans love.
The Ultimate in Accessibility
Orthopedic "gel" footpads provide optimal comfort and relieve foot fatigue. An integrated rear step reduces step-up height to 7", the lowest of any elliptical. The integrated side-frame footrests with non-skid surfaces allow for isolated upper-body workouts. Moving handrails feature molded contoured finger grips.
Metabolic-Equivalent Speed Indicator
An advanced algorithm calculates your metabolic-equivalent speed based on your effort level and pedal speed. For example, if you can exercise at a metabolic-equivalent speed of 12 MPH on the Elliptical, you are capable of running 12 MPH outside.
Contact Heart-Rate Monitoring
The Landice E7 Elliptical comes standard with a wireless heart rate monitoring device and a contact heart rate crossbar to give you feedback on how your body is affected by your workout.
- 2" pedal spacing
- 2" medical-grade side rails
- 11" diameter flywheel
- 1100 Watt electric break
- Distance indicator
- 500-pound user weight capacity
- 11-gauge heavy-duty steel construction
- Physical footprint: 35" x 68"
- Actual footprint: 35" x 76"
- 110 VAC or 220 VAC, 50/60Hz, 15A
- AccuTrack contact heart-rate monitoring system
- Wireless-chest-strap heart-rate monitoring system
- Integrated reading / accessory rack
- iPod pocket with Landice PodGrip™
- iPod, iPhone, iPad or MP3 connectivity
- 100 decibel stereo speaker system
- Choice of four control panels
Landice equipment installed by an authorized dealer is eligible for a Lifetime Warranty on all parts including wear items. Landice has the best warranty of any treadmill we've seen, and carries a long legacy to back their quality.