Hoist Roc-It Shoulder Press RPL-5501 (Plate Loaded)
The HOIST® Shoulder Press with innovative ROX™ technology rocks the user back as the press arms rise, replicating the natural motion of a dumbbell or barbell shoulder press while minimizing the stress to the shoulder joints. Independent, converging press arms are counter-balanced to provide a natural motion. Contoured press arm handles provide multiple grip positions for users of all sizes. Generous built-in weight storage make it easy for work out enthusiasts to quickly add plates to the machine, while keeping your gym or workout facility tidy and saving space.
Dynamic adjustment, designed to provide a more comfortable and secure workout based upon the body’s natural posture and flexibility is the essence behind the ROC-IT™ line from HOIST®. Try it out for yourself and EXPERIENCE THE RIDE!
- ROC-IT® technology rocks the user rearward as the press-arms rise, replicating the natural motion of a dumbbell or barbell shoulder press while minimizing stress to the shoulder joints
- Independent, converging press-arms
- Contoured press-arm handles provide multiple grip positions
- Generous built-in weight storage
Product Width: 52.75" (134 cm)
Product Height: 55.25" (141 cm)
Product Length: 81.75" (208 cm)
Machine Weight: 402 lbs. (182 kg)
Max Storage: 360 lbs. (163 kg)
Max Capacity: 800 lbs. (363 kg)
Full Commercial Warranty:
- Body/Frame: 10 Years
- Structural Moving Parts: 5 Years
- Bearings, Bushings, Pulleys: 3 Years
- Finish/Paint, Cables,
- Upholstery and Accessories: 1 Year
Applies to defects from manufacturer only.
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.