Hoist Roc-It Prone Leg Curl RS-1408 (Selectorized)
Dynamic adjustment is the essence behind the ROC-IT® line from HOIST®. Using ROX™ technology, the user becomes an integral part of the exercise by continuously adjusting the position of the user with the movement of the exercise arm. As a result, the ROC-IT line embodies a unique training experience that achieves the unrestricted joint movement and core activating benefits of functional training coupled with the stabilizing benefits of machine-based equipment. Try it out for yourself and experience the ride of the ROC-IT line!
- Starts the body in a more upright angle making it easier to enter and exit the machine
- Rocking movement of the upper torso during the exercise offers increased flexibility and range of motion
- Downward rocking motion keeps spine and neck in correct alignment unlike traditional prone leg curls
- Angled grip handles allow for increased power and comfort of the movement
- Self-aligning roller for reduced stress on the knee
- Six ankle pad adjustment points and four range of motion adjustments to accommodate users of all height
Product Width: 45.50" (116 cm)
Product Height: 54.75" (140 cm)
Product Length: 54.75" (139 cm)
Machine Weight: 511 lbs. (232 kg)
Weight Stack: 178 lbs. (81 kg)
Full Commercial Warranty:
- Body/Frame: 10 Years
- Structural Moving Parts: 5 Years
- Bearings, Bushings, Pulleys: 3 Years
- Finish/Paint, Cables,
- Upholstery and Accessories: 1 Year
Applies to defects from manufacturer only.
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.