Hoist Roc-It Pec Fly RS-1302 (Selectorized)
Dynamic adjustment is the essence behind the ROC-IT® line from HOIST®. Using ROX™ technology, the user becomes an integral part of the exercise by continuously adjusting the position of the user with the movement of the exercise arm. As a result, the ROC-IT line embodies a unique training experience that achieves the unrestricted joint movement and core activating benefits of functional training coupled with the stabilizing benefits of machine-based equipment. Try it out for yourself and experience the ride of the ROC-IT line!
- Each exercise arm has dual pivots for user defined exercise path
- Swiveling handles self align to the user’s wrist during exercise
- Starts with the exercise handles positioned at the upper-chest level, then rocks rearward which recruits the mid and low chest muscles during exercise movement
- Designed to reduce the stresses placed upon the anterior shoulder capsule associated with horizontal extension and internal rotation of the arm
- Ratcheting seat adjustment
Product Width: 64.25" (163 cm)
Product Height: 55.50" (141 cm)
Product Length: 73.50" (187 cm)
Machine Weight: 591 lbs. (268 kg)
Full Commercial Warranty:
- Body/Frame: 10 Years
- Structural Moving Parts: 5 Years
- Bearings, Bushings, Pulleys: 3 Years
- Finish/Paint, Cables,
- Upholstery and Accessories: 1 Year
Applies to defects from manufacturer only.
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.