Hoist Roc-It Outer Thigh RS-1407 (Selectorized)
Dynamic adjustment is the essence behind the ROC-IT® line from HOIST®. Using ROX™ technology, the user becomes an integral part of the exercise by continuously adjusting the position of the user with the movement of the exercise arm. As a result, the ROC-IT line embodies a unique training experience that achieves the unrestricted joint movement and core activating benefits of functional training coupled with the stabilizing benefits of machine-based equipment. Try it out for yourself and experience the ride of the ROC-IT line!
- Range of motion adjustment accommodates starting position
- Starts the body in a forward position to enhance user comfort by positioning the hips for optimal exercise movement while maintaining proper alignment of the spine
- The rearward rocking movement reduces stress on the low back by allowing the hips to naturally tilt backwards and reducing stress to the spine
Product Width: 37.50" (95 cm)
Product Height: 56.50" (144 cm)
Product Length: 68.258" (173 cm)
Machine Weight: 631 lbs. (286 kg)
Full Commercial Warranty:
- Body/Frame: 10 Years
- Structural Moving Parts: 5 Years
- Bearings, Bushings, Pulleys: 3 Years
- Finish/Paint, Cables,
- Upholstery and Accessories: 1 Year
Applies to defects from manufacturer only.
Delivery & Install
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.