Hoist Roc-It Mid Row RPL-5203 (Plate Loaded)
The HOIST® Seated Mid Row with innovative ROX™ technology aligns the user with the motion of the pull arms, leaning the torso forward for a good stretch at the start and rocking backwards for a comfortable, low finish. Independent, diverging pull arms provide a natural movement, minimizing stress to the shoulder joints. Rotating handles provide 360 degrees of grip options, with a fixed center grip handle mounted on the machine for one-handed rows. A padded chest brace adjusts to accommodate users of varying sizes and arm lengths, offering support and proper positioning. Generous built-in weight storage make it easy for work out enthusiasts to quickly add plates to the machine, while keeping your gym or workout facility tidy and saving space.
Dynamic adjustment, designed to provide a more comfortable and secure workout based upon the body’s natural posture and flexibility is the essence behind the ROC-IT™ line from HOIST®. Try it out for yourself and EXPERIENCE THE RIDE!
- ROC-IT® technology aligns the user with the motion of the pull-arms, leaning the torso forward for a good stretch at the start and rocking back through the motion for a comfortable, low finish
- Independent, diverging pull arms provide a natural motion and minimize stress to the shoulder joints
- Swiveling handles provide 360 degrees of grip options
- Adjustable, hinged chest pad
- Fixed center grip handle for one-handed rows
- Generous built-in weight storage
Product Width: 52.75" (134 cm)
Product Height: 47.00" (120 cm)
Product Length: 70.50" (179 cm)
Machine Weight: 381 lbs. (173 kg)
Max Storage: 720 lbs. (327 kg)
Max Capacity: 800 lbs. (363 kg)
Full Commercial Warranty:
- Body/Frame: 10 Years
- Structural Moving Parts: 5 Years
- Bearings, Bushings, Pulleys: 3 Years
- Finish/Paint, Cables,
- Upholstery and Accessories: 1 Year
Applies to defects from manufacturer only.
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.