Hoist Roc-It Lateral Raise RS-1502 (Selectorized)
Dynamic adjustment is the essence behind the ROC-IT® line from HOIST®. Using ROX™ technology, the user becomes an integral part of the exercise by continuously adjusting the position of the user with the movement of the exercise arm. As a result, the ROC-IT line embodies a unique training experience that achieves the unrestricted joint movement and core activating benefits of functional training coupled with the stabilizing benefits of machine-based equipment. Try it out for yourself and experience the ride of the ROC-IT line!
- Rocking forward movement of the torso during the exercise challenges core muscles while engaging an optimal range of deltoid muscle flexion
- Swiveling stabilizer handles to accomodate varying user sizes
- Bi-lateral functionality allows for single-arm exercising
- Adjustable seat for varying user sizes
Product Width: 47.25" (120 cm)
Product Height: 56.50" (144 cm)
Product Length: 59.00" (150 cm)
Machine Weight: 526 lbs. (239 kg)
Full Commercial Warranty:
- Body/Frame: 10 Years
- Structural Moving Parts: 5 Years
- Bearings, Bushings, Pulleys: 3 Years
- Finish/Paint, Cables,
- Upholstery and Accessories: 1 Year
Applies to defects from manufacturer only.
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.