Hoist Roc-It Lat Pulldown RPL-5201 (Plate Loaded)
The HOIST® Lat Pulldown with innovative ROX™ technology builds lats, as well as upper back and body strength, safely by replicating the natural form of a pull-up. This ROC-IT unit lifts the seat, while simultaneously rocking the exerciser’s body backwards, avoiding hyper-extension of the lower back.
Independent, diverging, counter-balanced pull arms provide a natural motion, minimizing stress to the shoulder joints while allowing for a low starting weight. Self-aligning handles with multiple grips accommodate varying arm lengths and body sizes. Generous built-in weight storage make it easy for work out enthusiasts to quickly add plates to the machine, while keeping your gym or workout facility tidy and saving space.
Dynamic adjustment, designed to provide a more comfortable and secure workout based upon the body’s natural posture and flexibility is the essence behind the ROC-IT™ line from HOIST®. Try it out for yourself and EXPERIENCE THE RIDE!
- ROC-IT® technology lifts the seat while rocking the body rearward, replicating a natural pull-up and avoiding unsafe lower back hyper-extension
- Independent, diverging pull arms provide a natural motion and minimize stress to the shoulder joints
- Self-aligning handles with multiple grips to accommodate varying body sizes and arm lengths
- Counter-balanced pull-arms for a low starting weight
- Generous built-in weight storage
Product Width: 52.75" (134 cm)
Product Height: 85.75" (218 cm)
Product Length: 76.50" (194 cm)
Machine Weight: 469 lbs. (213 kg)
Max Storage: 720 lbs. (327 kg)
Max Capacity: 800 lbs. (363 kg)
Full Commercial Warranty:
- Body/Frame: 10 Years
- Structural Moving Parts: 5 Years
- Bearings, Bushings, Pulleys: 3 Years
- Finish/Paint, Cables,
- Upholstery and Accessories: 1 Year
Applies to defects from manufacturer only.
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.