Hoist Roc-It Incline Press RPL-5303 (Plate Loaded)
The HOIST® Incline Chest Press with innovative ROX™ technology puts work out enthusiasts in a secure and comfortable position from start to finish for engaging, targeted upper chest exercises. This unit aligns the user with the press arms at chest level, then rocks backwards replicating the movement of an incline chest press providing a more stable and ergonomically correct posture than can be established with free weights. Independent, converging press arms are counter-balanced to provide a natural motion, minimizing stress to the anterior shoulder capsule and allowing for a low starting weight. Contoured press arm handles provide multiple grip positions for users of all sizes. Generous built-in weight storage make it easy for work out enthusiasts to quickly add plates to the machine, while keeping your gym or workout facility tidy and saving space.
Dynamic adjustment, designed to provide a more comfortable and secure workout based upon the body’s natural posture and flexibility is the essence behind the ROC-IT™ line from HOIST®. Try it out for yourself and EXPERIENCE THE RIDE!
- ROC-IT® technology aligns the user with the press-arms for a start with the handles positioned at chest level and rocking backward to replicate the motion of an incline chest press
- Independent, converging press-arms provide a natural motion and minimizes stress to the anterior shoulder capsule
- Counter-balanced press-arms for a low starting weight
- Contoured press-arm handles provide multiple grip positions
- Generous built-in weight storage
Product Width: 52.75" (134 cm)
Product Height: 56.25" (142 cm)
Product Length: 90.25" (229 cm)
Machine Weight: 425 lbs. (193 kg)
Max Storage: 720 lbs. (327 kg)
Max Capacity: 800 lbs. (363 kg)
Full Commercial Warranty:
- Body/Frame: 10 Years
- Structural Moving Parts: 5 Years
- Bearings, Bushings, Pulleys: 3 Years
- Finish/Paint, Cables,
- Upholstery and Accessories: 1 Year
Applies to defects from manufacturer only.
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.