Hoist Roc-It Chest Press RS-1301 (Selectorized)
Dynamic adjustment is the essence behind the ROC-IT® line from HOIST®. Using ROX™ technology, the user becomes an integral part of the exercise by continuously adjusting the position of the user with the movement of the exercise arm. As a result, the ROC-IT line embodies a unique training experience that achieves the unrestricted joint movement and core activating benefits of functional training coupled with the stabilizing benefits of machine-based equipment. Try it out for yourself and experience the ride of the ROC-IT line!
- Contoured press arm handles provide multiple grip positions
- Foot assist bar facilitates optimal positioning of press arm handles to control the degree of exercise pre-stretch
- Starts with the exercise handles positioned at chest level, then rocks rearward to align the handles with the chin mimicking the natural angular or arched movement of a bench press
- Designed to reduce the stresses placed upon the anterior shoulder capsule associated with horizontal extension and internal rotation of the arm
- Ratcheting seat adjustment
Product Width: 60.50" (154 cm)
Product Height: 57.50" (146 cm)
Product Length: 59.50" (151 cm)
Machine Weight: 624 lbs. (283 kg)
Full Commercial Warranty:
- Body/Frame: 10 Years
- Structural Moving Parts: 5 Years
- Bearings, Bushings, Pulleys: 3 Years
- Finish/Paint, Cables,
- Upholstery and Accessories: 1 Year
Applies to defects from manufacturer only.
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.