Hoist CF-3411 Kneeling Leg Curl
With the sleek lines of European styling and durable American engineering, the CF Commercial Freeweight line blends beauty with brawn. From adjustable benches to a Dual Action Smith Machine, each piece of CF equipment is geared towards optimal user performance and outstanding results. Features like effortless equipment adjustments, the option to perform multiple exercises on one machine and durable framework are sure to attract new members and keep current members coming back for more.
- Kneeling configuration allows for easy alignment with the pivot point and focuses the resistance on the hamstrings throughout the movement
- Padded knee rest pivots from side to side and holds its position automatically
- Textured ergonomic grips and informational exercise placard
- Contoured pads for maximum comfort and support
- Integrated weight storage
- Sturdy commercial grade steel frame construction with a durable powder-coated finish
- High Impact Polypropylene covered weight horns to protect frame and reduce noise
Length: 46.65" / 118.5 cm
Width: 52.93" / 134.4 cm
Height: 52.68" / 133.8 cm
Weight: 244 lbs / 111.0 kg
Maximum Workout Weight: 175 lbs / 79 kg - per horn (350 lb / 159 kg total)
Weight Storage Capacity: 450 lbs / 204 kg
Starting Exercising Weight = 11 lb / 5 kg - per horn (22 lb / 10 kg total)
Full Commercial Warranty:
- Body/Frame: 10 Years
- Structural Moving Parts: 5 Years
- Bearings, Bushings, Pulleys: 3 Years
- Finish/Paint, Cables,
- Upholstery and Accessories: 1 Year
Applies to defects from manufacturer only.
Delivery & Install
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.