Hoist CF-3367-A Squat Rack
With the sleek lines of European styling and durable American engineering, the CF Commercial Freeweight line blends beauty with brawn. From adjustable benches to a Dual Action Smith Machine, each piece of CF equipment is geared towards optimal user performance and outstanding results. Features like effortless equipment adjustments, the option to perform multiple exercises on one machine and durable framework are sure to attract new members and keep current members coming back for more.
- Five start / finish rack points for varying user heights
- Permanent safety tiers
- Front rack-outs for shoulder shrug and dead lift exercises
- Polyurethane covered bar rack-outs and weight-racks to protect the Olympic Bar and frame
- Integrated weight storage with ten weight plate holders
- Maximum weight storage capacity: 900 lbs (408 kg)
- Maximum exercise weight capacity: 1,000 lbs (454 kg)
Product Width: 65.25" (166 cm)
Product Height: 77.00" (196 cm)
Product Length: 69.00" (175 cm)
Machine Weight: 310 lbs. (141 kg)
Full Commercial Warranty:
- Body/Frame: 10 Years
- Structural Moving Parts: 5 Years
- Bearings, Bushings, Pulleys: 3 Years
- Finish/Paint, Cables,
- Upholstery and Accessories: 1 Year
Applies to defects from manufacturer only.
Delivery & Install
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.