The new Cascade Climber offers an exceptional time efficient, low impact workout. Great for high intensity cardio training, the Cascade Climber is also effective for injury rehabilitation – as there is no stress or pounding on the joints. Climbing against gravity also burns more calories than any other exercise. Smooth and easy to use, users climb at their own pace with an upper body movement that creates total body exercise.
- 16 Levels Of Smooth And Quiet Magnetic Resistance
- Adjustable Height Hand Grips – can be placed in 1 of 3 positions depending upon the height of the user
- Large Foot Plates With Velcro Straps
- Great Range Of Motion – step and hand ranges 1”-19″
- Easy To Use And Read Console – with 6 programs and bluetooth
- Commercial Quality Construction – solid and durable with great warranty
- Transport Wheels – to easily move
- Adjustable Levelers – to make stable on a variety of surfaces
- 5 Step Height Limiter Positions – to limit step height if wanted
- Hand rails provided for users who want to focus on lower body only
- Phone/Tablet Holder
- Water Bottle Holder
- A 5 kHZ heart rate strap is provided
- Fits under an 8 foot ceiling
- Power: 9V battery or 100-240 VAC, both included
Delivery & Install
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.