Bodycraft RFT Power Rack / Functional Trainer
The Bodycraft RFT is a masterclass in versatility. It's a combination of RFT's already-great F430 Power Rack with dual stack functional trainer attachment that's similar to the HFT. For the people who want to run both cable-based functional training workouts alongside freeweight- and barbell-based heavy lifting exercises, the RFT is a powerhouse that can combine two common machines into one, giving your gym a boost.
The RFT is perfect for both residential and light commercial gyms, due to its versatility. Personal trainers who have smaller studios should find this versatility to be fantastic for one-on-one training, especially.
POWER RACK FEATURES
- Pop-pin adjustments: easy to adjust and always out of the way of your bar
- Indexed Uprights: Laser-etched numbers on the 4 uprights.
- Two-inch spacing: precise adjustments to safely and effectively customize your workout
- Chin-Up Bar:inversion boots, hanging ab straps, bands, etc.
- High-density Rubber: securely screwed down to the safety hooks and spotters
- Customizable: allows for optional dip handles and a variety of utility benches.
CABLE PULLEY FEATURES
- Dual Independent 150lb Weight Stacks: with a 2:1 ratio. Optional 200lbs available
- Dual Adjustable Functional Pulleys: Swiveling, Independent with 23 positions each
- Dual High Pulleys: Swiveling, Independent
- Dual Low Pulleys:Independent
- Accessories:Long Lat Bar, Row/Curl Bar, Ankle Strap, 2 Single Handles, 2 Chains.
- 2" Spacing between each adjustment point
- 34.5" depth between uprights (working space)
- 43" wide between uprights (working space)
- Durable rubber on safety bars and bar hooks prevent scratching
- Bar Catches and Safety Spotters Tested to 1200lbs.
- Rugged heavy gauge 2" x 3" steel tubing
- 1/2" hardened steel bolts at all connection points
- Triangular gussets in corners
- Weight Stacks Dual 150lbs. Weight Stacks with Magnetic Selector Pins. The weight stack to user weight ratio is 2:1. Can be upgraded to 200lbs each.
- Dimensions: 65”L x 59"W x83.2"H
- Frame: Lifetime*
- Parts: Lifetime*
- Light Commercial:
- Frame: 10 years*
- Parts: 2 years*
- 6 months- wear items*
*Warranty applies to defects in materials and workmanship to the original owner only. See manual for details.
Delivery & Install
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.