Body-Solid SCB1000 Counter Balanced Smith Machine
The precision engineered SCB1000 offers an affordable, club-quality solution for police and fire departments, military installations and schools seeking a state-of-the-art machine that offers superior biomechanics, sealed bearing pivot points, heavy gauge steel and durable upholstery.
Quality components and superior design allow this machine to handle up to 1,000 pounds with ease, making it the perfect Smith machine for all facilities. This heavy duty, commercially rated smooth machine offers:
- Super-smooth vertical movement up and down the carriage.
- Safe guided motion to keep you from losing your balance and eliminate the need for a spotter.
- Ergonomically designed oval, 11-gauge steel that gives the SCB1000 a modern look and superior stability.
- Case hardened rods and high quality bearings ensure smooth performance at any weight.
- Six Olympic weight plate storage posts to safely suspend plates off the floor for easy access.
- The perfect full body workout for people who are constantly on the run or unable to get a membership to a gym.
- Assembled Dimensions: 84"H x 50"L x 86"W
|Assembled Weight:||543lb / 246.30kg|
|50.00in / 1,270.00mm||86.00in / 2,184.40mm||84.00in/2,133.60mm|
|87.60in / 2,225.04mm||31.50in / 800.10mm||8.86in / 225.04mm|
|14.15 ft3 / 0.40 m3||182.60lb / 82.83kg|
|Package 2 Dimensions:||Length||Width||Height|
|86.61in / 2,199.89mm||27.95in / 709.93mm||10.24in / 260.10mm|
|14.35 ft3 / 0.41 m3||305.80lb / 138.71kg|
|Package 3 Dimensions:||Length||Width||Height|
|49.02in / 1,245.11mm||20.28in / 515.11mm||10.24in / 260.10mm|
|5.89 ft3 / 0.17 m3||136.60lb / 61.96kg|
This product features a Lifetime Warranty for in-home, personal usage. Pads, pulleys, cables, frames, and everything in between is covered for as long as you own the equipment. Period.
This product has a Full Commercial Rating and features a Lifetime Warranty on frames, welds, weight plates & guide rods. 3 Years on Pulleys, bushing, bearings & hardware. 1 Year on cables, upholstery, grips and all other components.
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.