Body-Solid GLM83 Pro Lat Machine
- “No-Cable-Change Technology” makes transitions between high and low pulley exercises effortless
- Thick, comfortable DuraFirm™ seat pad
- Patented nylon bushings provide smooth weight carriage travel
- Comfortable, multi-position 8" foam rollers lock you in position for high pulley lat work
- Seated Row Foot Brace for low pulley lat work
- Includes Lat Bar and Straight Bar
- 82"H x 60"L x 32"W
- Plates are not included. Standard size 1" peg, but can be adapted to 2" with Body-Solid Weight Horn Adapters.
|Assembled Weight:||101lb / 45.81kg|
|60.00in / 1,524.00mm||32.00in / 812.80mm||82.00in/2,082.80mm|
|78.15in / 1,985.01mm||6.50in / 165.10mm||2.76in / 70.10mm|
|0.81 ft3 / 0.02 m3||25.00lb / 11.34kg|
|Package 2 Dimensions:||Length||Width||Height|
|61.02in / 1,549.91mm||16.14in / 409.96mm||6.69in / 169.93mm|
|3.81 ft3 / 0.11 m3||51.20lb / 23.22kg|
This product features a Lifetime Warranty for in-home, personal usage. Pads, pulleys, cables, frames, and everything in between is covered for as long as you own the equipment. Period.
This product is Commercial Rated and features a Lifetime Warranty on frames, welds, weight plates & guide rods. 2 Years on pulleys, bushing, bearings & hardware. 1 Year on cables, upholstery, grips and all other components.
Delivery & Install
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.