Body-Solid Pro-Dual Leg Extension & Curl Machine DLEC-SF
Angles and ergonomics are key for effective, efficient workouts of the quadriceps. Using a properly adjusted machine, a user will feel the muscles being worked as the exercise is performed.
Body-Solid's ProDual Leg Extension & Curl Machine's biomechanically accurate pivot point ensures ergonomically correct body positioning for natural and complete hamstring development.
An elliptical cam keeps the user's arc of movement smooth and provides variable resistance through a full range of motion. The recumbent DuraFirm™ back pad adjusts to fit any size user and eliminates lower back strain. The Pro•Dual Leg Extension/Leg Curl Machine also features pop-pin adjustable footpads to assure proper alignment, while the adjustable thigh pads provide stabilization during exercise. Hold-down grips provide ultimate stability for a worry-free workout.
With gracefully curved frames constructed from sleek, powder-coated tubing that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic, the Body-Solid Pro•Dual Leg Extension/Leg Curl Machine builds form into function and value into a superior modular strength training system.
Best of all, you can buy with confidence, because the ProDual Leg Extension & Curl Machine is built to last a lifetime and is backed by the strongest warranty in the industry!
Body-Solid is recognized worldwide as a leader in home gyms and commercial strength training equipment. Over 5 million customers are enjoying the results of strength training in their everyday lives. Our equipment is designed to fit a wide variety of lifestyles, space requirements and user sizes.
The Body-Solid Pro•Dual Leg Extension/Leg Curl Machine lets you double-up your efforts to build strong quads.
- Custom designed biomechanical seat with a 12-position adjustable back pad to properly align users of all sizes.
- Oversized 9" diameter self-adjusting leg pad provides comfort and proper alignment during both leg curls and leg extensions.
- Leg pad has 7 adjustments for both leg curls and leg extensions, providing a greater range of motion during either exercise.
- Pop-pin adjustable thigh hold-down pad comfortable secures user and helps provide support during exercise.
- Includes a 210 lb. weight stack with a 310 lb. weight stack option.
- Works as a modular component on the Pro •Dual 3-Stack and 4-Stack Gyms
- Dimensions: 46"L x 66"W x 62"H
- 506lb / 229.52kg
- Length 46.00in / 1,168.40mm
- Width 66.00in / 1,676.40mm
- Height 62.00in/1,574.80mm
This product features a Lifetime Warranty for in-home, personal usage. Pads, pulleys, cables, frames, and everything in between is covered for as long as you own the equipment. Period.
This product is Commercial Rated and features a Lifetime Warranty on frames, welds, weight plates & guide rods. 3 Years on pulleys, bushing, bearings & hardware. 1 Year on cables, upholstery, grips and all other components.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.