Body-Solid Pro-Dual Leg & Calf Press Machine DCLP-SF
A proper leg workout not only strengthens the glutes, quadriceps, hamstrings and calves, it also works the cardiovascular systems and burns fat.
Body-Solid's Pro•Dual Leg Press/Calf Extension's advanced design reduces spinal compression while allowing full range of motion in a natural biomechanically efficient movement. The machine features pillow block and sealed ball bearings for precision alignment and friction-free motion.
The fully adjustable DuraFirm™ back pad has an ergonomically designed two-position press plate to provide users of every size with a complete leg and calf workout.
With gracefully curved frames constructed from sleek, powder-coated tubing that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic, the Body-Solid Pro•Dual Leg Press/Calf Extension builds form into function and value into a superior modular strength training system.
Best of all, you can buy with confidence, because the Pro•Dual Leg Press/Calf Extension is built to last a lifetime and is backed by the strongest warranty in the industry!
- Ergonomic recumbent seat with 12 position adjustable back pad accommodates users of all sizes comfortable and safely for both leg press and calf exercises.
- Wide rubber, matted non-skid press plate and conveniently placed handgrips provide added stability during maximum pressing.
- Four bar linkage and oversized pillow block bearings provide smooth, continuous movement throughout each exercise.
- 2:1 weight ratio with a 210 lb. weight stack provides 420 lbs. of resistance. Also available in a 310 lb. weight stack.
- Works as a modular component on the Pro •Dual 3-Stack and 4-Stack Gyms.
- Dimensions: 37"W x 82"L x 77"H
- 549lb / 249.03kg
- Length 37.00in / 939.80mm
- Width 82.00in / 2,082.80mm
- Height 77.00in/1,955.80mm
This product features a Lifetime Warranty for in-home, personal usage. Pads, pulleys, cables, frames, and everything in between is covered for as long as you own the equipment. Period.
This product is Commercial Rated and features a Lifetime Warranty on frames, welds, weight plates & guide rods. 3 Years on pulleys, bushing, bearings & hardware. 1 Year on cables, upholstery, grips and all other components.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.