Body-Solid GMFP-STK Pro-Select Multi-Functional Press Machine
Special Order Item
May have a longer lead time. Call us for more information.
Not on Display in Clearwater Showroom
Test drive everything in our store
Questions? Call us! (727) 573-5500
Speak to an actual human being
The ProSelect Multi press is the most versatile selectorized piece in the Body-Solid line. With built in functional training arms, the GMFP-STK allows for vertical chest presses, incline and decline presses from a multi-adjustable seated position. Then move to the opposite side and perform standing shoulder presses. Outftted with rotating pulleys, this multi press unit can accommodate a swiss ball for stability exercises. This uniquely designed piece is perfect for any home and light commercial application.
- User-defined movements recruit stabilizer muscles for all pressing exercises.
- Rotating pulleys provide smooth resistance through multiple planes of movement.
- Includes nylon cable handles with multiple connection rings.
- Pulleys rotate 180 degrees allowing for workouts on a stbility ball.
- Adjustable seat pad ensures proper fit for all size users.
- Comes standard with 210 lb. weight stack - optional 310 lb tach available for upgrade.
This product features a Lifetime Warranty for in-home, personal usage. Pads, pulleys, cables, frames, and everything in between is covered for as long as you own the equipment. Period.
This product is Commercial Rated and features a Lifetime Warranty on frames, welds, weight plates & guide rods. 3 Years on pulleys, bushing, bearings & hardware. 1 Year on cables, upholstery, grips and all other components.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.