Body-Solid GLP-STK Pro-Select Leg/Calf Press Machine
Special Order Item
May have a longer lead time. Call us for more information.
Not on Display in Clearwater Showroom
Test drive everything in our store
Questions? Call us! (727) 573-5500
Speak to an actual human being
2:1 ratio. Double beam design eliminates ankle stress and provides consistent resistance throughout full range of motion. Pivoting press plate rotates both forward and downward to target thighs, hamstrings and glutes. Extra large, extra wide, non-slip rubber covered press plate will handle the big guys. It's built for safety, comfort and exercise variation. Side stability handles lock you in place. Commercial grade, precision engineered pillow block bearings for smooth movement and tighter tolerances.
- Oversize footplate to accommodate all user sizes
- Rubberized footplate for better traction on calf raise exercises
- Double beam design eliminates ankle stress and provides consistent resistance through range of motion
- Commercial grade, precision engineering block bearings for smooth movement and tighter tolerances
- 2:1 ratio
- Side stability handles lock you into place
- Optional 310 lb stack
- Assembled Dimensions:
- Length: 65.00in / 1,651.00mm
- Width: 64.00in / 1,625.60mm
- Height: 71.00in/1,803.40mm
This product features a Lifetime Warranty for in-home, personal usage. Pads, pulleys, cables, frames, and everything in between is covered for as long as you own the equipment. Period.
This product is Commercial Rated and features a Lifetime Warranty on frames, welds, weight plates & guide rods. 3 Years on pulleys, bushing, bearings & hardware. 1 Year on cables, upholstery, grips and all other components.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.