Body-Solid G9S Two-Stack Gym
What Body-Solid calls its "multi-station workhorse" is the G9S, a two-stack, up to four-station gym system that can dominate any size garage gym. Featuring a multifunction press arm station for bench press, incline press, shoulder press, and rowing exercises, with a Pec-dec station, Leg Press and Calf Press Station, and an optional VKR and Dip Station, you'll get an entire gym, accessible by up to 3 users simultaneously. For the small session personal trainer, the G9S can be an excellent option because of its versatility and ability to merge in with a circuit.
- Traditional press bar is biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development.
- Leg developer station features the SmoothGlide Bearing System™ with biomechanically accurate pivot point and integrated CAM to prevent resistance drop-off at the end of the exercise movement. This provides consistent resistance throughout full range of motion.
- Self-aligning, contoured leg extension cuffs automatically adjust throughout the exercise movement.
- Perfect Pec™ station features range of motion adjustment that allows beginning stretch preference.
- Telescoping, chrome plated, gas-assist adjustable seat posts for quick, smooth adjustment and proper body positioning.
Video See this item in action
Specifications Learn more about construction, size, and features
- Two 210 lb. (95kg) selectorized weight stacks.
- High-density, top grade DuraFirm™ pads with lumbar support provide ultimate comfort and prevent lower back strain.
- 2,200 lb. tension strength, military spec, steel aircraft cables with swiveling ends provide durability and low maintenance.
- 4½” pulleys are impact resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon with precision machined steel ball bearings.
- 2” x 4”, 11-gauge mainframe construction assures maximum strength, function and durability.
- Tough, durable, electrostatically applied powder coat finish.
- Includes Leg Press / Calf Press station with 2:1 ratio for maximum resistance of 420 lbs.
- Includes revolving lat bar, revolving straight bar, ankle strap, ab / triceps strap, Total Body Workout™ DVD, full size exercise chart and convenient water bottle and towel holder.
- Assembled Weight: 964lb
- Assembled Dimensions: 90L x 73W x 84H
Warranty Manufacturer's warranty information
Lifetime Home Warranty
This product features a Lifetime Warranty for in-home, personal usage. Pads, pulleys, cables, frames, and everything in between is covered for as long as you own the equipment. Period.
This product is Commercial Rated and features a Lifetime Warranty on frames, welds, weight plates & guide rods. 2 Years on pulleys, bushing, bearings & hardware. 1 Year on cables, upholstery, grips and all other components.