Body-Solid G5S Home Gym
Not on Display in Clearwater Showroom
Test drive everything in our store
Delivery & Installation Available
For customers in the Tampa Bay Area only
Questions? Call us! (727) 573-5500
Speak to an actual human being
The Body-Solid G5S is Bandit's recommended out of the entire G-series. You jump up to commercial grade quality with better construction and an upgraded appearance. Incorporated in the G5S is the adjustable pressing arm that can transition between pressing movements as well as rowing movements. Hidden and out of the way when not in use are an additional pair of fly arms to add as a great finisher on chest day. Add on the leg press attachment and you will have a killer home gym setup!
- Traditional press bar is biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development.
- Chest, incline, shoulder press, mid row and leg developer stations incorporate the friction free SmoothGlide Bearing System™.
- Self-aligning, contoured leg extension cuffs automatically adjust throughout the exercise movement.
- Integrated leg developer CAM prevents resistance drop-off at the end of the exercise movement and provides consistent resistance throughout full range of motion.
- High-density, top grade DuraFirm™ pads with lumbar support provide ultimate comfort and prevent lower back strain.
- 210 lb. (95kg) selectorized weight stack. Optional 260 lb. (118kg) weight stack available.
- Telescoping, chrome plated, gas-assist adjustable seat post for quick, smooth adjustment and proper body positioning.
- Flip-up seated row foot brace plate stabilizes your body when using heavy resistance.
- 2,200 lb. tension strength, military spec, steel aircraft cables with swiveling ends provide durability and low maintenance.
- 4½” pulleys are impact resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon with precision machined steel ball bearings.
- 2” x 3”, 11-gauge mainframe construction assures maximum strength, function and durability.
- Tough, durable, electro-statically applied powder coat finish.
- Easy to use, space saving, no-cable-change design.
- Includes lat bar, revolving straight bar, ankle strap, ab/triceps strap, Total Body Workout™ DVD, full size exercise chart and convenient water bottle and towel holder.
- Assembled Weight: 511lb
- 80in Length x 55in Width x 84in Height
BODY-SOLID warrants the In-Home Warranty as follows:
LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
LIFETIME: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
LIFETIME: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
BODY-SOLID warrants the Commercial Warranty as follows:
LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
3 YEARS: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
1 YEAR: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
Delivery & Install
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.