Body-Solid G1S Home Gym
The Body-Solid G1S packs a lot of power, strength and durability into the smallest footprint available. With a 160lb weight stack with model allows for dozens of different exercises to be performed in the comfort of your own home. The G series by Body-Solid has always packed some of the highest bang for your buck in terms of quality construction, high standards, and industry leading in-home warranty.
- Lat Pulldown / High Pulley Station: Perform lat pull downs, triceps press downs, cable crossovers and many more high pulley exercises. Adjustable hold down pads stabilize your body for lifts beyond your body weight. Unique versatility allows you to increase the strength and endurance of your back muscles.
- Ab Crunch / Mid Pulley Station: Develop awesome abs and terrific triceps quickly at this strength training station. Biomechanically engineered for smooth, comfortable, full range of motion crunching movement. Specifically designed for firming, flattening and isolating the entire abdominal area.
- Leg Extension / Leg Curl Station: When you' re ready to build muscular legs and stronger knee joints, this leg developer is ready to help you meet your goals. Biomechanically accurate pivot point ensures ergonomically correct body positioning for natural and complete hamstring and leg biceps development.
- Chest Press Station: Biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development. Comfortable, multi-position handgrips focus on distinct areas of the chest and triceps. Adjustable seat height assures you of a perfect fit.
- Seated Row / Low Pulley Station: Essential for well-developed backs, seated row exercises build depth in the middle back and train the hard to reach lower lats. Low pulley swivels smoothly and fully to provide accurate resistance for cable curls, upright rows, shrugs, leg abduction, leg adduction and much more.
- 160 Lb. Alloy Weight Stack: Advanced alloy weight stack plates are machine drilled to exact specifications and employ state of- the-art nylon bushings for super smooth and quiet operation.
- Easy to use, space saving, no-cable-change design.
- Traditional press bar is biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development.
- DuraFirm™ pads with lumbar support provide ultimate comfort and prevent lower back strain.
- All stations feature self-lubricating bronze bushings with biomechanically accurate pivot points for friction-free shaft rotation.
- Telescoping, chrome plated seat post for quick, smooth adjustments and proper body positioning.
- 2,200 lb. tension strength, military spec, steel aircraft cables with nylon sheath provide durability and low maintenance.
- 4½” pulleys are impact resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon with precision machined steel ball bearings for prolonged cable life, smooth movement and maximum durability.
- Heavy duty 12-gauge steel construction provides ultimate strength, function and durability.
- Tough, durable, electrostatically applied powder coat finish ensures against scratching, chipping and peeling.
- Includes lat bar, straight bar, ankle strap, ab / triceps strap, Total Body Workout™ DVD, and convenient water bottle and towel holder.
- Assembled Weight: 323lb
- 49.00in Length 36.00in Width 83.00in Height
BODY-SOLID warrants the In-Home Warranty as follows:
LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
LIFETIME: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
LIFETIME: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.